Pearl Harbour Taxi, Bus,Shuttle Van ????

scotsman

Can Anyone give me info on getting to Pearl Harbour from the Pier in Honolulu ?

Are you just as well jumping in a cab or are there Shuttle buses etc.?

I did read up on the Pearl Harbour website and it says the No 20 and 42 buses are the ones to get, question is how near to the pier do they go ??

Any help ???

George

Hey George....can't wait to see you on this cruise ....I'm sure you remember us from Jewel.

I have done alot of research for Oahu and know that the buses are about a block from where we dock in Honolulu.

We are however, renting a vehicle which proves a little more difficult if you want to keep it into the evening, as we do. We are going to a luau so needed to keep it late. We have managed to find a rental company to handle our needs.

We will be going to Pearl Habour ourselves and would have offered you a ride there but our vehicle is already full:cool: Sorry about that.

If you would like some info on where we are renting our car from and the luau we planned just post here or email us....I believe you already have our email addy.

Cheers!:D

Hi Guys

Thanks for the reply - I have looked at the bus routes and timetables, by the look of it the number 20 and 42 buses pass near the port, but think a taxi will be the easy option.

I wondered if like many of the Caribbean ports that shuttle buses will be waiting when there is a cruise ship in town.

Looking forward to meeting up with you again.

George

Taxis are lined up at the Aloha Tower Marketplace (taxi stand) where the ships dock. Bus stop is there too. Cab fare from there to Waikiki area was $14. I'm not sure of price to Pearl Harbor, but it's the opposite direction and a bit further I think. Should be around $20 each way, I'd guess. Taxis line up at Pearl as well. (limos too)

Whichever you pick...get there early as you can. Preferably before the tour buses. :)

Either way...go see it.

Archived