Just got back from a B2B (14 days) on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas

amberjohn

We just got back from a wonderful B2B cruise (14 days) on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas.  We will be

putting out many additional videos over the next few months.  If you are thinking of cruising with RCL or on an

Oasis ship you may want to check them out.  If you have any questions you can either email us

(JandNTravels@yahoo.com) or post a question here.

The link to the Playlist is:

• Like 4

Question:  When your first cruise ended, we’re you able to get off, show your passport, and then get right back on and go to your cabin right away?

I read somewhere that even B2B people have to stay off while the ship is cleaned.

This was the worst part of the B2B.  We had to meet in the theater at 8:30am.  They took all the same information that they took at the beginning of the cruise. I asked why and they said they delete everything?  The funny part was that they magically retained all my charge card information.  After an hour we went to the port, got a facial scan and could have gotten right back on the ship but we waited for quite a while.  The rumor was that the Coast Guard/CDC/??? was giving the ship the "once over.  We finally got back on the ship.  We didn't have to show anything, the scan did all the work.

Thanks for the information.  Yes, it’s crazy that they delete everything except how to charge you!

We haven’t cruised since COVID, but we have a B2B coming up on Oasis.

I’ll be worried the whole first cruise about catching COVID and not being allowed on the second cruise.  The second cruise s a group cruise and is the whole reason for our trip.

6 minutes ago, D4 said:

Thanks for the information.  Yes, it’s crazy that they delete everything except how to charge you!

We haven’t cruised since COVID, but we have a B2B coming up on Oasis.

I’ll be worried the whole first cruise about catching COVID and not being allowed on the second cruise.  The second cruise s a group cruise and is the whole reason for our trip.

We get all our negative test.  Then on the 3rd day of the first week of our B2B we stop in Florida.  You can come and go as you want, no test to get back on the ship.  I was worried all week that someone would bring the virus onboard from Florida. What Group Cruise are you going on?  We are hoping to do a Group Cruise next Fall.

1 hour ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

did they do the Quest game at night?

We were on the Oct 17 sailing.  They did not do the Quest game but they did do a Perfect Couple Adult Game Show in the Music Hall one night.  It was similar to the Love & Marriage Game Show.  There was no social distancing in there that night.