Fondeo???? Where will ship tender to???

dino76

Just wondering where Enchantment of the Seas will tender in to next week when we are on board? Trying to figure out if we will be lcose to San Miguel or not. Is Fondeo a pier site or just the spanish word for tender??? On the Cozumel Insider pier calendar, the Enchantment says Fondeo while the others have specific piers. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

Just wondering where Enchantment of the Seas will tender in to next week when we are on board? Trying to figure out if we will be lcose to San Miguel or not. Is Fondeo a pier site or just the spanish word for tender??? On the Cozumel Insider pier calendar, the Enchantment says Fondeo while the others have specific piers. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

That site now shows Enchantment at TMM International Pier w/Fondeo Position 1 for Sat, Feb 25. Don't know if this is your sailing. I am curious what the TMM means in front of Internation Pier. Any ideas?

A literal translation of fondeo would be "anchorage." I assume that in this case it refers to a place where a ship is anchored. As for TMM, I can't tell you for sure, but Grupo TMM is a major Mexican cargo and shipping company, so that could be it. The letters stand for Transportación Marítima Mexicana, which you can probably figure out even if you don't know Spanish.

Archived