What a Holiday

6starrs

Just got back from our cruise on the voyager of the seas. western carribean. Words can"t describe how much of a great time our faimly had. We were traveling in a group of 21 people all family. We stayed together on the lower deck 2 not the ritz but our cabin stewart certainly made us feel like it. Thanks so much Cathy Benard for taking such good care of all our family. We had 12 kids with us and she did an awesome job looking after everyone's needs the kids loved her. The rest of the cruise was great except i have to lose 10 pounds because the food was awesome. we ate in the the dinning room ever night. my teenage boys had 2-3 steaks a night. the waiter new what they wanted and it was there without evern asking. If you want service this is the cruise line to go on. The entertainment was great. My brother -in-law won the kariokie contest. He brought the house down as the say. The shows where great. My kids loved the kids program, the talent show for them, the pirate-show they are still doing it. what a wonder holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will go cruising again. the funniest thing that we did on the cruise was when we were in cozumel we all bought sumbrero's hat and we were walking down the street with them on. people stopped us to take pictures because the large group that we were we looked so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an expereince:) ;) :p

Glad to hear you and yours had a wonderful cruise vacation. We leave this Saturday for our cruise, the 3rd time on the Voyager OTS. She is a wonderful ship. We have cruised 4 previous times, all on the Voyager class ships and have become quite addicted. Glad you had a great time.

6starrs-thank you for the great feedback on your cruise on the Voyager - we are leaving on the Voyager this Saturday as well with our teenage son. Any information you can offer regarding teen acitivites on the ship, the state of Cozumel (Hurricane damage)--did you go to Paradise Beach? Many thanks

Archived