HELP! Need GRAND CAYMAN pics...

I did the 11/20 on the Mariner and I'm trying to scrapbook it. Our trip to Grand Cayman was kind of a whirlwind and I didn't get many pictures of downtown area. Does anyone have any they'd be willing to share (either post on here or e-mail?) My scrapbook isn't going to have many Cayman pictures and I didn't know if someone would be willing to share just some generic downtown pictures. If anyone has a Del Sol picture, that would be great, too.

THANKS SO MUCH! My scrapbooks mean a lot to me and we just didn't get Grand Cayman pictures.:D

Bobbie - I have seen your albums before. Your Navigator pictures are also very nice. We got our 1st Digital camera this past Summer. How do you take pictures at the Ice Show? Do you turn off your flash? We have been to the shows before & will be going again on the Freedom this coming Nov. I would also like to take a few pictures of it.

Gail

Bobbie - I have seen your albums before. Your Navigator pictures are also very nice. We got our 1st Digital camera this past Summer. How do you take pictures at the Ice Show? Do you turn off your flash? We have been to the shows before & will be going again on the Freedom this coming Nov. I would also like to take a few pictures of it.

Gail

I'm not Bobbie, but hopefully I can help. Your camera should have different speed settings. One of those settings should be a "sport" setting. They will want you to turn off your flash and it's bright enough you shouldn't need it. DO NOT do the "low light" or "night" setting. It's the same idea as traditional film camera "slow shutter speed" and your pictures will turn out blurry. Play around with it a bit. Each camera takes a little different. GOOD LUCK!

My family and I are thinking about going to Grand Cayman and Ochois-RIOS what was it like and did you enjoy it. We just came back from Cozumel,Belize and wanted to try something different.

I've been to Ocho a couple times. I can honestly tell you that doing the Canopy Tour is probably the BEST thing you can do in Ocho. I've climbed the falls, seen the area, tubed the river, but NONE of them come close to the Canopy tour. Get the early morning one and you'll have time to shop in Island villiage as well. Island village can get crowded but it's fun.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=261671 is my review of the canopy tour.

Grand Cayman was wonderful. We did Stingray City and it was just awesome. Had time to shop (but obviously forgot to take pictures) afterward. As far as shopping, I have 3 "must do's". 1. Bernard K. Passman galleries. BEAUTIFUL black coral (not too badly priced for what you get if you're interested in buying as well...) - 2. Tortuga rum cakes. Yum. We picked up a 6-pack for gifts for everyone back home. I think we ended up giving, like, 2 and eating the rest... and 3. Big Black Dick rum. I'm a rum drinker and it's some of the best.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=261238 = review of my cruise (with those 2 ports) if you're interested. :) HAVE FUN!

PhinsAndGills - Thanks! I do have a Sport on our camera. Never used it before. Will practice with it to see how I do. Do you do the use the same setting for the theater?

Gail

I got the best pictures using the sport setting in the ice show. Things are moving so fast! There was enough light for my camera to pick it up without using flash as well.

Archived