Bubble excursions for Grand Turk?

matymil

We are booked on the Magic 2/6 with our 3 yr old. I am noticing zero bubble tours for Grand Turk for our sailing. I didn't see anything about Grand Turk not allowing bubble tours however i know they just opened back up. I'm guessing Carnival just hasn't updated their site yet. Has anyone either booked or seen a bubble tour for Grand Turk on another sailing?

Bubble tours for newly opened ports can pop up really late in the process. I was on the Horizon in October and the bubble tours for Bimini showed up a week or two before our sailing. At that point we had decided to just stay on the ship. Keep checking back. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, x lindsay x said:

Bubble tours for newly opened ports can pop up really late in the process. I was on the Horizon in October and the bubble tours for Bimini showed up a week or two before our sailing. At that point we had decided to just stay on the ship. Keep checking back. 

Thanks for the info. Yeah we were on the Magic at the end of Sept. It seemed like every port at least had 2 bubble tours pretty far out and then like maybe two or three weeks out i think Amber Cove and Bimini added one or two. I guess it just depends on the amount of children going on each sailing.