Crown and Anchor service FTW

We had our TA apply our FCC from early 2020 to an upcoming late summer Greek Isles cruise. The TA did not book the original cruise.

I finally found a receipt that showed that we had $50 OBC on the original cruise, forwarded that the the TA to see if we could get that applied. Answer from the TA was only if it the OBC was for booking onboard.

It was (nexcruise), but rather go another round with the TA, I called Crown & Anchor.

The original service rep. I spoke to escalated it, kept me on the line (on hold), kept checking back in with me and eventually came back to tell me that they had applied $100 OBC to the new cruise (it's a 7 night, original was 4 night.)

Wow! Super service. The whole call was almost an hour, but most of that was holding, with the rep. checking in with me and thanking me for my patience.

I know it's been a rough couple of years for cruisers, cruise lines, and their staff. This makes me feel like we're gonna be ok.😁

• Like 3