Just off the Magic!

dolphfan

Dolphan, we were on the same cruise with you. Agree it was a great cruise, everything was really nice! Last night of the cruise, we were told our head waiter had tested positive the day before so our assistant and helper were doing double duty, but still great service.  So, got home Sunday morning, unpacked, got the dog from the sitter. Monday DH had a medical procedure at hospital, Tuesday I had dr appointment, Thursday dog to groomer and then grocery store, and Friday had dr appointment for DH.  All masked of course! We had another cruise booked for 1/31, Monday, so had to do testing Saturday morning. Unfortunately, I tested positive! Last thing in the world I expected! I had a stuffy head, but not unusual for me when we cruise. I’m assuming I must have caught it on the ship, but who knows. Anyway, just curious if anyone else had any issues when they got home. I retested again this morning, but haven’t got results yet.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Maraprince said:

What was the daily amount charged for tips?  We have a large amount of OBC and would like to use some of it towards paying for our tips.  8-day sailing.

My 3/26 Vista is showing gratuities at $13.99/day; yours should be $111.92pp for 8 day cruise.

On 1/24/2022 at 7:38 PM, Cruzmomma77 said:

We sail in April and I am a little worried about the rocking. I alway get sea sick around the third day. Our last cruise we were all pushing off the walls to get down the hall! It was pretty bad. I’m hoping I can be prepared this time with several nausea meds/options. Any suggestions? I obviously don’t want to be passed out during the day!

I always get the patch prescription from my family doctor before a cruise.

I get motion sickness watching waves rock on TV. Patch does its job, never a queasy stomach again. I also request after surgeries, stop or prevent same issues. Have a great cruise!