NCL Dawn Main Dining Menus

Rag2

Hello, was wondering if anyone has been on NCL Dawn recently and had a copy of the weeks complimentary main dining menus? Would love the opportunity to to see them so I can decide which days would be best to book specialty dining restaurants. (I’m a picky eater lol) Any ideas of where I can find the menus for the main dining, I’ve tried google. Thanks in advance! 

In general, NCL has 14 main dining room menus which they cycle through. The menus for any given cruise are selected by the head chef weeks in advance to allow them to be provisioned. There is no guarantee that the menus on one cruise will be the same on the next. Especially if the ship is running irregular itineraries like the Dawn currently is. 

There is no good way of planning specialty dining around the MDR. 

Edited by BirdTravels

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got back to sailing December 2021. I have food allergies so first day on board I contacted guest services and was hooked up with a lady that gave me the menus for the week so I could preorder my meals each night for the next day.  This included the special dining also.  It was a great help to be able to avoid foods with cheese (they often modified dishes to be without cheese just so I could try them).  I will be on the Dawn in April 2022 so plan on doing the same.  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 10:49 PM, CruisingTink71 said:

Finally got back to sailing December 2021. I have food allergies so first day on board I contacted guest services and was hooked up with a lady that gave me the menus for the week so I could preorder my meals each night for the next day.  This included the special dining also.  It was a great help to be able to avoid foods with cheese (they often modified dishes to be without cheese just so I could try them).  I will be on the Dawn in April 2022 so plan on doing the same.  

Thanks for this tip. I have some dietary restrictions, so I will be making sure to go to guest services and request the same once we're onboard.