When will Summer 2023 be announced

serene56

13 hours ago, serene56 said:

I have a cruise I am needing to move to AUgust 2023    -  any insight.would be appreciated 

Here's some info I've complied:

Really, no way of knowing when DCL will release itineraries, for the most part.

Historically, generally it's around 18 months out, and over the last few years DCL seems to have adopted this pattern for release dates on new cruises:

• "Winter": first cruise in the new year up to April/May (not including spring Panama Canal and Transatlantic) – sometime between late September to early November
  • "Summer": cruises from about May to August/September (not including fall Panama Canal and Transatlantic) – mid February to early April.
  • "Fall": September until the end of the year (ending with the last cruise starting in the old year) – generally around May.

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2022 at 8:44 AM, serene56 said:

I have a cruise I am needing to move to AUgust 2023    -  any insight.would be appreciated 

Serene56....I found one of your post from 2009...see below.  I was just curious did you retire this year and did you book a super long cruise😊.  I hope so and congratulations are in order. I thought it would be fun for you to see your 2009 and get an update on what is going on now in 2022.  Best wishes.

"Now when I retire----(February 22, 2022- need a countdown clock for that) No assisted living for me- I am gonna book 50 weeks on a cruise ship in the cheapest room possible. The other two weeks will be my vacation. I am sure it will be tons cheaper doing it this way instead of the assisted living-

I get all my meals- there is a dr onboard. they have planned activities-- boy i cant wait"

2 hours ago, Travelingwithstyle said:

Serene56....I found one of your post from 2009...see below.  I was just curious did you retire this year and did you book a super long cruise😊.  I hope so and congratulations are in order. I thought it would be fun for you to see your 2009 and get an update on what is going on now in 2022.  Best wishes.

"Now when I retire----(February 22, 2022- need a countdown clock for that) No assisted living for me- I am gonna book 50 weeks on a cruise ship in the cheapest room possible. The other two weeks will be my vacation. I am sure it will be tons cheaper doing it this way instead of the assisted living-

I get all my meals- there is a dr onboard. they have planned activities-- boy i cant wait"

Aww sweet.      After the world shut down in March of 2020 and i had to stay home for 6 weeks I decided that retiring in February 22,2022 was not for me.  (we still had a party at work  at 2:22pm that day)    I changed my date til the end of this year.     because I am back to work and tired of it already   LOL     My summer plans next year include a LONG extended stay on the island of Aruba 

10 hours ago, serene56 said:

Aww sweet.      After the world shut down in March of 2020 and i had to stay home for 6 weeks I decided that retiring in February 22,2022 was not for me.  (we still had a party at work  at 2:22pm that day)    I changed my date til the end of this year.     because I am back to work and tired of it already   LOL     My summer plans next year include a LONG extended stay on the island of Aruba 

Aruba will be worth the wait....wishing you a nice retirement at the end of the year and happy travels.