Best Shore Excursions

SorrentoCruiser

Hi, this is my first time going to the Southern Caribbean. Was hoping you would share your favorite shore excursions in these ports:

Barbados

St. Lucia

Antigua

St. Maarten

St. Thomas

I've read tour descriptions, but it is helpful to get people's real impressions and opinions.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

3 weeks and 3 days to go. Woo Hoo:cool:

I booked through the cruise line as soon as the shore excursions became available. It was a sell out both in the morning and afternoon. Some friends told me it was the best excursion they'd ever been on. I decided to try it, and now I tell friends the same thing.

If you try it, I guarantee you won't be disappointed. :))

Have fun....

We just did a similar itinerary on RCI Jewel of the Seas in January. I have to agree on the America's Cup Regatta. It was fantastic!

In Antigua we took a 6 hour catamaran trip. I think it may be the same one offered by Princess. This was the highlight of our trip. The catamaran was named "Excellence" and was located right off the pier as we left the ship. It was open bar (very open), lots of fun and narration, beach/snorkel time, and lunch cooked for us at the beach and served on china! We were waited on hand and foot. Watch out for the "Captain's Special" drink. Woo Woo!!!!

St. Thomas. I convinced my husband the only thing there was jewelry shopping. He was still in such a good mood from St. Maarten and Antigua, I got a diamond pendant and a diamond ring!!!!!!!;)

I grabbed one of their brochures onboard the catamaran, but it doesn't have a website. It just says "For reservations/information please contact your tour desk or representative." The tour itself was called "Antigua Highlights by Sea" and was $84. Looking at Princess's excursions, "Antigua Five-Star Catamaran With Lunch Tour ID:ANU-S" sounds very much like it. It did make one stop at Sandals to pick up a couple of people, so maybe Sandals might have some further info.

Archived