Thrifty cruiser and I thought a germaphobe goes on Celebrity Constellation Feb 4 to Feb 14

cgolf1

I just wanted to thank you so much for your  comments about the way Celebrity handled your gluten intolerance. Up until now, we have only cruised with Disney,  as things always worked out so well for my husband who has coeliac disease. This summer we are sailing on Apex and posts like yours help to reassure that he will be adequately catered for. Our 2 daughters are vegan too which doesn’t help matters. Finding restaurants that offer a selection of gluten free and vegan food isn’t that easy so we have started cruising for convenience. 

• Like 1

Great review!  You hooked us on Tampa.  But we ended up booking Serenade of the Seas for a great deal for later in the year.

Regarding 1st class air, did you have to wear your mask during the meal, doing the sip and cover thing?  Just wondering how things are working.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

Great review!  You hooked us on Tampa.  But we ended up booking Serenade of the Seas for a great deal for later in the year.

Regarding 1st class air, did you have to wear your mask during the meal, doing the sip and cover thing?  Just wondering how things are working.

First class we wore our masks but a person next to us and the two in front of him didn’t wear them as much or at all. Two of them also drank 10 drinks each. We wish it would have been enforced more, but thankfully we made it through fine. I think people were stretching the definition of eating and drinking a bit far. My wife noticed another passenger come up from the back to use the restroom be shocked to see those three. 

The ride home non 1st class everyone had there masks on pretty much the whole time including in between bites. This is what we observed on the flights. 

Edited by cgolf1
  • Like 1