Bimini Wild Dolphin Swim

VirginCruiseNewbie

Hello!

Has anyone done the wild dolphin swim in Bimini? I'm interested in potentially booking it for our April cruise - but I do love the thought of having some chilled pool time, too. 

My understanding is that this leaves from 1pm at the Beach Club and returns at 5pm. Does anyone know what time the pool closes and when things start to 'wind down' poolside before the evening festivities kick off?

Amy x

1 hour ago, VirginCruiseNewbie said:

Hello!

Has anyone done the wild dolphin swim in Bimini? I'm interested in potentially booking it for our April cruise - but I do love the thought of having some chilled pool time, too. 

My understanding is that this leaves from 1pm at the Beach Club and returns at 5pm. Does anyone know what time the pool closes and when things start to 'wind down' poolside before the evening festivities kick off?

Amy x

My app isn't offering a 'swim with the dolphins' option.  Is this a Virgin excursion?

I've swam with the dolphins twice before.  It's great in a way but a bit scary.

54 minutes ago, raphael360 said:

My app isn't offering a 'swim with the dolphins' option.  Is this a Virgin excursion?

I've swam with the dolphins twice before.  It's great in a way but a bit scary.

We cruise May 27th and the Wild Dolphin Safari is showing as a shore thing in the app for me. I noticed that when the shore things opened in Jan (we are mega rockstars) there were 9 Puerto Plata excursions, now there are 14. 

I had read (in a FB group I think) that there were issues with the Wild Dolphin Swim tour on the earlier cruises - some folks got a refund. Hopefully there have been improvements!