Breeze review update

luckybecky

49 minutes ago, scorpioncrawl said:

How does Carnival handle their Muster Drills now? Just off NCL-Encore. Was directed over to a staff member, who showed us our muster station on a ship map, checked off our names/cabin # and that was it!

On my September Cruise on the Horizon, my DH and I showed up in the main Theater. We were greeted and shown how to put on a Life Vest. Then staff told us where our Muster Station was and how to get there. Another staff member asked us our names and cabin number. That was it! Total time maybe 5 minutes. Easy, Peazy, Breezy!

On 3/21/2022 at 7:48 PM, luckybecky said:

Sorry, Arctickitty, I was on vacation for several days and didn't see  your post until just now. 

One night they served a beef tenderloin in the dining room that was really exceptional. Overall, the food in the MDR is good, but pretty average -- not spectacular. But that tenderloin was really good. Also the famous chocolate melting cake is superb. There is a cheese plate on the dessert menu that we really enjoy, and you can ask for it as an appetizer if  you wish. 

Everything in Cucina del Capitano is outstanding. They serve an amazing pork chop, and very good chicken parmesan. The grilled veggies (broccoli and cauliflower) are excellent. They also have a mixed salad with beets that is terrific.  I enjoyed all the salads, they always had very fresh delicious ingredients.

Thanks!!