Azamara Onward World Cruise Ft Lauderdale to Barcelona January 5, 2024

• 5 months later...

A bit away indeed, but my wife and I are booked for the entire cruise and looking forward to it.  It will be our first Azamara cruise after a number of HAL, and more recently Crystal (before the bankruptcy) and a number of Seabourn cruises.  We much prefer the smaller ships than the 5-7000 passenger behemoths.

Enjoy your December Azamara cruise Stem to Stern.  The Azamara 2024 world cruise will actually be our first Azamara cruise as well, after recently cruising on Crystal (before they went under) and Seabourn.  In fact before 2024 on Azamara (which we are really looking forward to), we leave later this fall for a Vancouver to Sydney mostly South Pacific islands voyage.  

Your time will come for world or extended cruises, though.  When still working, my wife and I used to cruise frequently with family on one-two week journeys, but once retiring and now having the time, we quickly worked our way up to longer “grander” cruises.  Partly as a nice way to get away from Boston’s winters.  

Love Naples, although it continues to grow a bit too much these days I think.  My family lived there for many years, and my brother and sister still do.  Enjoy your cruise!