Really Starting To Get Worried Here!

It is good to have the docs. But what is necessary is your name be on the manifest. If your name isn't on the manifest I don't care how many documents you have you don't sail. Customs needs to approve the manifest before ship leaves.

Do check your air 24 hours before you leave. It could and just might change.

Don

I was really worried when my documents didn't come a few weeks before the cruise and RCCL wouldn't talk to me about them because I had booked the cruise on line. I was able to fill out the Set Sail info and that's really what you need. My documents eventually came by e-mail about a week before the cruise, but as others have said, there's not much to that, basically lots of fine print.

Since you'll probably be filling out your ship luggage tags at the pier, bring a sharpie marker with you and double check that all of your bags have tags with your name and address on them. Occasionally the airlines lose them and that's RCCL's backup system for getting your bags to your cabin.

If you arrive at the pier early and have your Set Sail pass, they will give you luggage tags to fill out. We took them back to our hotel room and filled them out without the pressure. If you choose to do that, get in the line of cars and send a second person over to get the tags. Otherwise, you'll be there all day.

Archived