Question for Jan

joan24

Jan,

We'll be getting on Regatta around 11:30 Sunday morning. Where do I go to get a dinner reservation for Sunday night? I know how to do it for the rest of the week, but I'm not sure about embarkation day. Thanks a lot.

Joan

Hi Joan,

Go directly up to the Polo Grill and someone will be sitting there making reservations. We boarded at 11:30 on the Black Sea cruise and I went up there with our two other friend's cabins numbers in hand and took care of it.

By the way, my kids live in Dania Beach -- my son used to live on Hollywood Beach when he first moved to Florida six years ago.

Sheila

Sheila,

Another small world connection. My son lived in L.A. but moved to Pasadena to move into his girlfriends apt. Our children have switched coasts leaving us in place.

Here's another one for Jan, but I'm sure lots of people know this. Not that I'm already giving up on the diet I've worked so hard at, but will they serve tea in Horizons on embarkation day. Now my main concern is whether to break my diet with a scone or wait until chocolate lasagna at Toscana. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Even teeny, tiny people won't be able to resist Oceanias breads and pastries. Now I've done it. I just gained 5 pounds talking about food. If anyone is on th Feb. 26 on Regatta, looking forward to meeting you, and to all the others have beautiful, happy cruises.

Joan

Hi Joan ..not to worry no tea on embarkation day so you can wait until dinner..Where to make reservations depends on what type of accommodations you are in as to where you make your reservations for dinner..It can be Polo, Tapas or your butler..

check when you get on board..

Jan

Archived