Proof of negative test "handwritten results not acceptable"

We are getting a rapid antigen test in Canada at the airport before flying and boarding our cruise in Miami. I contacted the testing company to confirm what the proof of negative test certificate would look like. They are providing/meeting every element on Carnival's website, however, the only thing that bothered me is they said the signature will be handwritten. Everything else will be typed, but the signature won't be. 

Carnival's website states "Handwritten results will not be accepted".

I contacted Carnival and they assured me that if the signature is the only thing handwritten on the proof, there will not be any issue at the port. 

However, I am still a bit skeptical and wanted to know if anyone had any recent experiences.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Cruises are the best

• Cruises are the best changed the title to Proof of negative test "handwritten results not acceptable"

A signature is either handwritten or it’s a copy/stamp. No. I think you are over thinking. What they aren’t going to accept is a napkin with ‘negative’ test written on it. A typed result with a signature will be fine. A signature isn’t required, you could ask them not to sign it I guess.

• Like 3