FCC not applying?

My final payment is due tomorrow and I have FCC.  My TA said that RC has verified the amount of FCC but for some reason, it isn't applying to my balance correctly.  She has been dealing with this the last 2 days.  I trust that my TA will get it resolved but has that happened to anyone?  How was it resolved? 

I tried several times, even called twice to talk to a person. Seems the 2 FCCs I got for a January cancellation were "refunded" to my credit card a few weeks back with NOTHING to indicate what it was for AND in 2 amounts not adding up to the total of the FCCs. 😞

When I pressed as to why I STILL get emails teasing me to "stack them" and I check the balance and they're both still available, neither they nor I can successfully apply them.

SO TIRED of this FCC nonsense, HOPE to get back to cruising in May.

All too common.  FCC is a four letter acronym when you add another strongly worded F in front.  

Royal can extend the final payment date upon request from your TA given it's their FCC that is broken.  In my experience it can take "seven to ten business days" to fix the broken FCC and after ten business days another seven business days to actually fix it.  It all depends.  The small team that can actually fix iit s so overwhelmed it's like they are using a thimble to scoop the water out of an overflowing bucket.  Kudos to this team for working a job that is not but problems all day long.  Shame on Royal for not investing in any technology for their backend systems in decades.  

7 hours ago, twangster said:

All too common.  FCC is a four letter acronym when you add another strongly worded F in front.  

Royal can extend the final payment date upon request from your TA given it's their FCC that is broken.  In my experience it can take "seven to ten business days" to fix the broken FCC and after ten business days another seven business days to actually fix it.  It all depends.  The small team that can actually fix iit s so overwhelmed it's like they are using a thimble to scoop the water out of an overflowing bucket.  Kudos to this team for working a job that is not but problems all day long.  Shame on Royal for not investing in any technology for their backend systems in decades.  

My TA did mention about extending the due date which is a relief.  I didn't want to run the risk of possibly losing my cabin.  Hopefully they figure it out quickly.  My sail date is on 4/11.