Live Review Allure 4/10/22-4/16/22

2 hours ago, amonaghan said:

Love your style and you both take great pix.

From your review it seems that 150 CP is part of UDP.  I thought food/wine pairing restaurants (like Chef's Table and Taste of Royal) are excluded.  Did they include the wine/drinks or is that because you had the beverage package?

We have 3 furry faces (2 ragamuffins and a very patient tortie) loved seeing pix of your little guys.

20211101_181344.jpg

Just now, katiel53 said:

150 is part of the UDP, but there are no drinks included.  If one has a drink package, alcohol or non,  then drinks would be part of the package. 

150 is not part of the wine and food pairing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amonaghan said:

Love your style and you both take great pix.

From your review it seems that 150 CP is part of UDP.  I thought food/wine pairing restaurants (like Chef's Table and Taste of Royal) are excluded.  Did they include the wine/drinks or is that because you had the beverage package?

We have 3 furry faces (2 ragamuffins and a very patient tortie) loved seeing pix of your little guys.

20211101_181344.jpg

Oh my gosh! Your babies are adorable 💜

Regarding 150 Central Park, we just ordered their garden martini (no wine). I can’t drink alcohol due to MCAS, and MxCatLady drinks rarely, so we both just had the refreshment packages. My non alcoholic version of the martini was included; we paid out of pocket for their version with the grey goose. 

Thanks for taking us on your fun journey

We will be on on Saturday and I have a question about booking activities. Will they show up on the app on departure day or do we literally have to be on the ship to make appointments. Also, I know you booked specialty restaurants on your 1st day but can't remember where you went to do it. We've always gone to Central Park and booked and made changes there with one of the restaurants. Thank you for sharing with me. This is our 3rd time on the Allure but everything seems to be different. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, woodz said:

Thanks for taking us on your fun journey

We will be on on Saturday and I have a question about booking activities. Will they show up on the app on departure day or do we literally have to be on the ship to make appointments. Also, I know you booked specialty restaurants on your 1st day but can't remember where you went to do it. We've always gone to Central Park and booked and made changes there with one of the restaurants. Thank you for sharing with me. This is our 3rd time on the Allure but everything seems to be different. 

They were not available until I was on the ship’s Wi-Fi. I had planned to try it at the Terminal, but we moved through so quickly. You likely could book there, but if you can, get on the ship and do it while you’re enjoying your trip. You can book restaurants on the app, or at any speciality restaurant. What we did was head up to Sabor’s, get seated for lunch, have their host/manager if list of where we wanted and times (we got all but one exactly; the others was about 45 off), and booked our entertainment on the app while we ate.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I know this is an older thread, but I just want to tell you how much I appreciated you finding the link to it and what a joy it was to read.    I have done the sloths and the iguanas at the same two places and they really are great memories.   Most people write posts that are "infomercials" so to speak, but yours have so much of your personalities in them.   If you ever get to the Tucson area, let me know.  I'd love to meet up with you both in person!!