Adventure OTS Cabin #9528?

When the KSF promotion came back this week I talked to my TA and he repriced our cruise. We actually saved 250 bucks and got a better cabin. We went from a balcony guarantee to a spacious ocean view balcony #9528. I saw some videos and pics but doesn't look any bigger than a standard balcony but its nice to just have the cabin number and not have to wait to be assigned a cabin. Any thoughts on cabin #9528 on Adventure OTS? 

Edited by JAMESCC

It's definitely bigger than the 4D and 5D balcony cabins. If you have two kids, I don't think you could have ended up in any of them, however, as the 4Ds are double occupancy and the 5D are all capacity for 3 on Adventure. But if you have just one kid, you could have ended up with a 5D.

We booked a 5D with our son only because we were able to snag an aft balcony.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, xtremegk said:

It's definitely bigger than the 4D and 5D balcony cabins. If you have two kids, I don't think you could have ended up in any of them, however, as the 4Ds are double occupancy and the 5D are all capacity for 3 on Adventure. But if you have just one kid, you could have ended up with a 5D.

We booked a 5D with our son only because we were able to snag an aft balcony.

We have an 8 year old and a 7 month old at the time of the sailing. I guess it is bigger so that's good. Thanks for info.