Still no response from Emerald on flight info

PhD-iva

Almost 2 weeks ago I asked my TA to get upgrade/deviation information for my flights to my mid July Danube River cruise. I made pre-cruise plans and want confirmation that Emerald will stand by their previous statement that there will be no charge to fly in early. Additionally, I often upgrade from coach, so I requested information on the costs to upgrade my flights.

At first my TA got the usual, “the air dept will contact you within 48 hours” or maybe they said within 2 days. 5 days later my TA followed up again. Still nothing. My FP date is coming up soon. Now I’m asking for an extension to FP date since they won’t talk to my TA. I’m getting anxious/angry. Grrrrr!

Please post your latest status w Scenic/Emerald. Do you have your tickets or at least your flight information? I know the airlines have been making lots of changes to itins and that’s not within the cruiselines’ control. How soon before your cruise embarkation date did you hear from Scenic/Emerald? Any other thoughts/impressions? Any other snafus?

Thanks!

Emerald air department hung up on my TA after she was on hold for seven hours, since 8 AM this morning. It is now about 3 PM. This is at least the third try, on hold all day or half a day long.
This is completely unacceptable.

I want to confirm a deviation and the price that will cost me. I want prices for a possible upgrade to bizclass. Emerald previously told my TA there would be no charge (coach), then the data breach. I have nothing in writing that they will get me where I need to be for my pre-cruise activities.
This is completely unacceptable . 

Edited by PhD-iva
Edit

Thanks to all as I vented my intense frustrations with Scenic/Emerald. After four tries of very long, multi hour holds with the air department, I finally have my flight information (my TA is a saint!).

I decided to upgrade to business as both for the comfort and to get this settled!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1