NCL Arranged Trip to Sapphire Beach, St. Thomas (March 2022)

SANDPEBBLES

We started the day by meeting in the Escape Theatre to receive directions.  We were guided to an open-air bus that took us to Sapphire Beach on St. Thomas which is really pretty.  You have to wrangle your own beach chairs.  I did not see any umbrellas.  However, there is a section of the beach that has nice tree shade.  Unfortunately, the man right next to me was smoking cigarettes and the woman behind me was vaping.  After Pam came back from her snorkel, we found another place to relax so all was well.  Didn’t say anything because we’re all on vacation.  And who can be in a bad mood at such a gorgeous beach??!!  (Pam didn’t see much on her snorkel but enjoyed her swim.)  Once again, don’t forget water shoes.

This was not an All Inclusive so make sure you bring a credit card or cash.  I snapped pictures of the food menu and the drink menu which I hope will upload here.  They charge $15 for using your credit card.  Cash is better.  Beers ranged from $4 - $6.  On the rocks cocktails - $8.  Frozen drinks - $9. Food ranges from French Fries for $6 all the way up to Double Cheeseburger - $16.  Hope my pictures will upload.  Fingers crossed.

Sapphire Beach Drink Menu 2022.jpg

Sapphire Beach Food Menu 2022.jpg

Sapphire Beach Credit Card Policy 2022.jpg

Yes it is a gorgeous beach!

I would recommend going on your own next visit, just because it is so easy, and you usually get more time on your own…

Just an idea! 😄

Edited by blue_water