PLF for Italy

Mostonian

I am on the 15th April Queen Elizabeth cruise to the western Med.  Does anyone have any details about PLF for Italy?  I was told by my TA that if we needed one (due to protocols changing all the time) that we would be able to do one on board.  Someone else on FB has said that if your visit is less than 36 hours you don’t need one. Some clarification would be useful from someone in the know.  Thanks.

11 hours ago, D&N said:

Theoretically, France, Italy, Malta & Slovenia require an EU PLF: https://app.euplf.eu/#/ 

We had to visit Scotland at weekend and completed online for our return to France. As expected we weren't asked to produce it at any point.

I understand the OP is asking specifically about Italy, but others may like to note that the detailed requirements seem to vary by country;  e.g. the quote at the bottom appears on page 2 of the online form if you have chosen France as your destination from the above four countries.  So, if you're arriving in France by ship (or by train as we are planning to do shortly), the EU PLF seems not to be needed. 

"Currently, only passengers traveling to France by air transportation are required to fill a passenger locator form (PLF)"

I have read the information regarding the PLF, but still don't understand completely how to fill this out. I know a lot can change before June 11, but here is my itinerary.

Leave US, 2 hr. layover Amsterdam, arrive Italy; stay in Italy for 4 nights; embark on cruise for 7 days; Rome, Naples, Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Marseille and Cinque Terre, return to Rome. Than 3 more nights in Tuscany. It is exhausting to write, but how am I to fill out the PLF?

Input is welcome!

Ours was for France rather than Italy, and I can't recall exactly how I completed it. I've removed info from the pdf version (replaced with fake examples in some cases). That gives an example of what we ended up with, hopefully it will be of some help.

Perhaps the most important thing to provide if you are moving about is a cell phone number and email address.

I can't speak for Italy but the French Border Officials in Nice did not ask for it, just like they've never  asked for any extra forms. They are only interested in passports (and residency cards if we want to avoid stamps in passports). They are most concerned with drug smuggling and potential illegal immigrants.

dPLF[1].pdf