What to do in Ensenada Mexico

masdolphin

I'm going on a cruise next week and I am looking for something inexpensive and fun to do in Enseneda Mexico. Any ideas would be great. I have already done Bufadora blow hole so looking for something interesting that I may like. 

For quick and easy, there is an Ensenada Craft Beer tour where you visit three locations. The first two are legit micro breweries, the last stop is Hussong's. For a longer trip there is a Valle de Guadalupe winery tour. Both these are from Surf Ensenada. I go to Ensenada pretty often so last time my cruise stopped there I just did a walking "taco tour" to some of my favorite places.

On 4/8/2022 at 10:00 PM, scottca075 said:

For quick and easy, there is an Ensenada Craft Beer tour where you visit three locations. The first two are legit micro breweries, the last stop is Hussong's. For a longer trip there is a Valle de Guadalupe winery tour. Both these are from Surf Ensenada. I go to Ensenada pretty often so last time my cruise stopped there I just did a walking "taco tour" to some of my favorite places.

Do you have some favorite taco places that you'd recommend? We have a group going in August and none of the shore excursions are jumping out to us, but tacos sound great!

3 hours ago, basicprincess24 said:

Do you have some favorite taco places that you'd recommend? We have a group going in August and none of the shore excursions are jumping out to us, but tacos sound great!

Birrieria La Guadalajara, La Ensenada, Tacos El Fenix Puesto (fish & shrimp), Tacos El Paisa and Asadero La Chispa are among the best.

Not tacos, but if lobster is in season, La Cocedora de Langosta for Puerto Nuevo style lobster.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 10:00 PM, scottca075 said:

Was that a self guide walking tour? We opted for RCL’s excursion that’s a walking tour. First time visiting.

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, scrap4girls said:

Does anyone know of a bus tour to go to Puerto Nuevo?   I am not finding anything on our cruise or online

I cannot imagine there would be. There is just not enough in Puerto Nuevo to justify a "tour".

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 9:10 PM, scrap4girls said:

Does anyone know of a bus tour to go to Puerto Nuevo?   I am not finding anything on our cruise or online

We have seen tour busses a few times parked at the entrance to PN and non-locals getting off/on.  I'm not sure where they come from.  RCCL does an all inclusive bus beach day to Rosarito.  We have found PN to be a little over rated for lobster and when not in season most of it is flown in.  I would think you could find just as good lobster at Ensenada.