Celebrity Summit on July 3?

Luke916

Hey guys! My husband and I and our son (21) will be traveling on the Summit for the week of July 3. Looking forward to finding other “family members” sailing on this cruise!

Hope to hear from you guys soon, Jamey & Marc 

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2022 at 4:10 PM, Mr. Boston said:

Hi @Luke916 just saw this thread.  My husband and I will also be on this cruise.  Looking forward to it as neither of us has been to Bermuda. 

See you in July!

We have been to Bermuda before….but not for long stretches. I assume you are from the Boston area? 😜 we are from NJ right outside of Philly. We had been on the Summit once before back in 2009. We love celebrity cruises and we try to cruise once a year. My husband is 54 and I’m 51. We can’t wait either…we were just looking for excursions tonight. We might just wing it and do things on our own though. Have you guys cruised before? Looking forward to hearing back. 😀

We live in Boston’s South End. We were originally going to fly down but decided to take the train to Newark. We’ll be spending a couple of days in Jersey City to visit with friends that we haven’t seen since before Covid.  We are going to wing it on our own but will do the Horseshoe Bay beach transfer excursion on the last day.  We really like Celebrity as well and tend to alternate between them and Holland America.  We cruise at least once a year, sometimes more. Can’t believe how close it’s getting.