In Blue Lagoon water question

roupa

To some, perhaps an odd question , but anyway...

Has anybody ever used, or seen anybody use, a hair wrap / bathing cap type of thing while in the lagoon water?   I know it is recommended to tie back/up long hair.

It's very common.  The water will make your hair feel like straw afterwards.  I have short hair and just used an oil treatment afterwards, twice (HIGHLY unusual for me as that would normally destroy what little body I have in my hair.)  If you have any significant amount of hair or if it is dry due to processing, etc, I'd keep it out of the water, or even put a conditioner on it under the cap.

You must keep your hair up out the water or it will become really dry. In the Blue Lagoon changing rooms there’s conditioner and it’s recommended to cover your hair in it for protection, before putting hair up. It worked fine for me and my daughters.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 1:50 PM, Scottishclover said:

You must keep your hair up out the water or it will become really dry. In the Blue Lagoon changing rooms there’s conditioner and it’s recommended to cover your hair in it for protection, before putting hair up. It worked fine for me and my daughters.

Do they offer shampoo in the showers for showering after? Just not sure if I should slather on the conditioner beforehand and go all in or clip my hair up and try not to get it wet.