My Viking Journey - cabin number no longer listed

ClevelandKid

Someone else on a Facebook thread pointed out that the cabin numbers are no longer showing in My Viking Journey.  As a retired programmer I know that you don't accidently drop information from a page, it is a conscious decision.  Wondering what is going on since there seems to be no advantage to keeping this information hidden?  I am not expecting my cabin to magically change, but I am not sure why it should not be shown?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shadowlover said:

I can't seem to find the booking summary anymore.  I tried the menu and it is not listed...

Tell you what I found and how I got around it.  I am looking at the MVJ on my home computer and I generally do not have my web browser set at max.  When that happens, the menu extends below the bottom of the page and you can't scroll to it.  Maximize your browser and see if you can then scroll down.

Viking - I know you monitor these pages.  The design flaw we have been talking about should be fixed.  Every menu item translates to a box on the webpage except the booking.  You should add a tab to either payments and cart or guest information. 

Edited by ClevelandKid
clarity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ClevelandKid said:

Tell you what I found and how I got around it.  I am looking at the MVJ on my home computer and I generally do not have my web browser set at max.  When that happens, the menu extends below the bottom of the page and you can't scroll to it.  Maximize your browser and see if you can then scroll down.

Viking - I know you monitor these pages.  The design flaw we have been talking about should be fixed.  Every menu item translates to a box on the webpage except the booking.  You should a tab to either payments and cart or guest information. 

Thank you!!!!

13 minutes ago, ClevelandKid said:

Viking - I know you monitor these pages.  The design flaw we have been talking about should be fixed.  Every menu item translates to a box on the webpage except the booking.  You should add a tab to either payments and cart or guest information. 

Or, as I just found out, if you’re using an iPad, turn it on its side. Thanks for the hint ClevelandKid 👍

• Like 3