I Did It!! Newbie Graduates

nycruiser1975

Hello ALL!!

I want to thank you all for all you help and support. I finally booked my first cruise this afternoon:D . I booked an 8 day on the Spirit leaving NYC 6/3/06. But still one question. When do I register on line. Oh, please don't stop your knowledge coming. When I said I graduated, I meant I just moved up from a reseacher to a bookie..LOL:D ;) . Once again thank you all. This is a cool family to belong to. Tell me all I need to know:)

Congrats on booking your first cruise. And what a great ship you have chosen. We sailed on the Spirit last September and completely loved her. I'm sure you will too.

The best advice one can give a newbie is to keep reading these boards. Even after several cruises, we continue to learn new things from the fine folks who keep on posting here. The knowledge and opinions are endless.

Have fun!

Hikini:D

Your first cruise! Thrilling, and at times overwhelming, isn't it?

I only wish I had known about these boards when we took our first cruise years ago. And even though I'm no longer a newbie, I can't stay away from them now! I learn from them daily..

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hello ALL!!

I want to thank you all for all you help and support. I finally booked my first cruise this afternoon:D . I booked an 8 day on the Spirit leaving NYC 6/3/06. But still one question. When do I register on line. Oh, please don't stop your knowledge coming. When I said I graduated, I meant I just moved up from a reseacher to a bookie..LOL:D ;) . Once again thank you all. This is a cool family to belong to. Tell me all I need to know:)

June out of NY sounds like heaven!

I'm sure you made the right choice!

Have a wonderful cruise:)

Only thing is to make sure that the number you use to register is NCL's registration number. Often you also get an agency's booking number which will not work. If you only get one number and it doesn't work, check with your TA for the NCL number. Congratulations and enjoy!

Hello ALL!!

I can relate took my first cruise this year. Thank God for CC. I felt like a long time cruiser before we stepped on board. You need to know that cruiseing is the best vacation anyone can take. Sit back and enjoy

Can you tell Iam hooked

Welcome aboard

I wish I found the cc boards before my first cruise. I loved my first cruise as most of us that are addicted to cruising will say. But I must say I've enjoyed the cruise more after finding cc. Now I fell in the know more then before.

I also learn something just about everyday. Did you find your roll call thread yet? If not make a ponit tio find it and start posting with others that will be on the same cruise as you.

Our family is also on this cruise. We are cruising with our 3 adult kids, 19, 22 and 24. Like discjoker said, make sure you visit our Roll Call board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=255815 I am hoping that our roll call will grow, the more the merrier!! I also agree that searching this board is the best information you will come by!! I sometimes tell my TA things that she doesn't even know about, thanks to this board. Here's to a GREAT trip!!

You will have a great time. Life is just better if you have a cruise booked, it gives you something to look forward to. You will understand this more after the cruise. Soon after you get off the ship you will be thinking about taking another cruise. Don't worry, just enjoy, you will have a great time, even though some things may not be perfect, it sure beats staying at home.

Archived