B2B on the Caribbean Princess

ERsecurity

I have booked the 14 day cruise which is really a 7 day Eastern & a 7 day Western B2B. Since it is a 14 day cruise I will not have to change cabins, got away with one insurance, expanded future cruise credits & one deposit (the $200 future cruise credit).

My question is "what do you have to go through (customs, new cruise cards, etc.) on the return to Ft Lauderdale between cruises.

It's good you will not have to move from your room for the 2nd leg of your cruise. All you will have to do is get another cruise card after your first week.

We did a B2B a couple years ago for the southern carribean but I didn't make the reservations for the 2nd week untill 3 weeks before our cruise and our room was already booked for the second week.

The crew was great and came to our room to get all our luggage and clothes a brought it to our other room.

I have booked the 14 day cruise which is really a 7 day Eastern & a 7 day Western B2B. Since it is a 14 day cruise I will not have to change cabins, got away with one insurance, expanded future cruise credits & one deposit (the $200 future cruise credit).

My question is "what do you have to go through (customs, new cruise cards, etc.) on the return to Ft Lauderdale between cruises.

Can't answer your question, but i have one for u.........when are u cruising.....

Lady in Red and her handsome husband are boarding this coming saturday, would love to see u on board.....

Hi ERsecurity

This is a question the Brits can usually answer as we travel such a long way its worth doing b2b. We did B2B in August last year and it was great. You are given a "in transit" card which you take with you to get off the ship and all the new cards etc are left in your room the previous day. You still have to get in the line to get off the ship and getting back on, but every thing is explained by way of a letter put in your "mail" a few days before. We stayed in the same cabin for the 2 weeks and felt really "part of the furniture", it was lovely and we had a great time. Good luck!!!

Swimcoach (Gill)

John,

I do not think you will have to go thru customs on your cruises.

Last March did B2B on the Golden & we did have to. No worries though, was very quick. We did not change cabins either.

I love B2B ;)

Nothing better than laying back relaxing up on the sundeck when others are disembarking & embarking.

Enjoy :)

Archived