Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

3 hours ago, OldTymeCruiser said:

As a travel agent what do you think cruise lines can do to improve service, food, entertainment etc during the pandemic era? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Sorry I am not a travel agent… I just like cruising like you.  I understand  that they have to balance spending money / making money and keeping cruise fare at a reasonable level and with inflation what it is and higher wages there will be a while before they can actually improve the onboard offerings unfortunately.  Especially they are all planning to introduce new ships $$ staff the ships $$$ and fill it with decor / activities and all $$$$. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lovemymaggie said:

I like to leave home what I can when we cruise, so, I have a question. We will be on the Adventure Sept 1. Have they upgraded the showers as they were doing on the Allure in March? Do they now have the pump containers of body wash, shampoo and conditioner? AND before you ask yes I do take the small sizes of 3 oz..:)

I am only in a spacious balcony and all I get is a pump with the 3 in 1 stuff that I won’t use except to wash my hands.

• Like 1

Cannot thank you enough for the amount of pictures you have been posting.  I almost feeling like I am cruising along with you.  Just make sure you leave the old girl in good shape for us that are boarding on May 21!  Keep the pictures coming.  

It appears you approve of the CD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, edrussell said:

Cannot thank you enough for the amount of pictures you have been posting.  I almost feeling like I am cruising along with you.  Just make sure you leave the old girl in good shape for us that are boarding on May 21!  Keep the pictures coming.  

It appears you approve of the CD.

Welcome aboard the virtual cruise!  Not to worry truth in advertising… more pictures will be coming 😂… she will be just fine for you to enjoy your cruise!

The cruise director is top 3… my favorite is Dennis !  Oh Dennis… best cruise director ever!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OldTymeCruiser said:

Love the food pictures lol. Thank you so much!  What do you do for a living i ask respectfully.  I want to be like you!  Tell us!   All the best!

Thank you so much!  In sales and very grateful to be able to work remotely with good Wi-Fi !

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I have tried to dine at 6:45 / 7 on Oasis and Adventure with MTD and that’s the worse time to go dine!  Busy / everyone running a mock… especially on embarkation day.  Go late and avoid and crowd.  They do not kick you out of dinning room unless you are staying till midnight 😂 

Oh no!  I booked 7 every night on Adventure for my NE/Canada cruise this Fall!🙄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Oh no!  I booked 7 every night on Adventure for my NE/Canada cruise this Fall!🙄

It might be better … you never know.  I tried it twice and did not care for it… so I stated late dinning.  Watch the show first and then dinner.  Path of least resistance 😂 

• Like 2