Yep, it's another drinks package topic :)

OysterD

So I did try looking and couldn't find an answer to this so thought I'd ask here!

It's been a while since I was last on a cruise and last time we didn't get a drinks package, just paid as we went. 

Now the classic is included and we're deciding whether to upgrade (we probably will). 

I drink probably 2-3 vitamin waters a day when on vacation but my understanding is they aren't included in the classic package but are in the premium. So, if you have the classic package and you want a vitamin water (I'm guessing they go for $3-5 onboard?) Do you have to pay that in full or do you get any credit towards it (like if you get a $12 glass of wine you just pay the $3 difference)? Is there some sort of soft drinks $ limit for the classic in the same way there is for alcohol?

If I were to guess, you probably have to pay for a vitamin water (or other premium waters) in full, in which case the upgrade to premium drinks for $12/day will definitely be worth it. 

Would be much simpler if the classic package was simply absolutely any drink for under $9 is included! 

Thanks all 🙂

• Like 1

We always have the Premium package so just guessing you would pay the full price for the vitamin water.  My rationale being since there is no vitamin water on the Classic there isn’t a price to compare.  Wine is easy $9 glass. S12  means pay $3. Vitamin water on Classic n/a  so pay full price

Had the classic package. Usually all drinks over $9 you just pay the difference. The vitamin water would be charged the full charge as would the specialty waters. We just took the water that came in the metal bottles that came with the classic package.