Travel medical insurance

paulhogle

• 3 weeks later...

I am also looking for travel medical only. I would like to purchase the Princess insurance, but the medical benefits are very low, $10,000. Looking for a medical only to supplement the Princess insurance, and was only able to find one, but it was secondary medical coverage with no pre-existing condition waiver available. That makes it pointless.

Agree with Jersey42.Ā  We are also fans of the annual GeoBlue policies since they cover all of our trips for an entire year and provide medical coverage up to $1,000,000 depending on your age and your policy choices.Ā  Ā There are other companies that provide decent plans such as Allianz.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Hank

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

I took a look at the GeoBlue...that looks like it might work. They have an option to purchase for an individual trip. I just need to find out if pre-existing conditions are covered. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ā 

šŸ˜€

The annual (Trekker) plans cover pre-existing conditions. One of the single trip (Voyager) plans does, the other does not cover pre-existing conditions for medical services.Ā  Before you purchase a Voyager plan, make sure you also price out the Trekker plans.Ā  Depending on the length of your trip, a Trekker plan could be cheaper. If it is more expensive, it may still be worth it if you have any possibility of taking a second trip in the upcoming year.

• Like 1