Dailies on Symphony of the Seas

Hello all.   My DH and I are sailing on the Symphony of the Seas Western Caribbean for our 25th Anniversary (been a long time since we've been on RCCL, but biting the $$ bullet to make it an awesome time), and would like to start planning our trip (just a couple of things).  Probably won't get off the ship as we've done this intinerary many times (other than Perfect Day).   Does anyone have copies of the dailies for this itinerary on this ship?  I'm an old travel agent and having a special plan for our anniversary is important.    Thanks in advance!  No negative comments please.   

2 minutes ago, CoolChange37 said:

No negative comments please.   

That almost never works. The RC blog usually has the Compass for most ships or search for live from threads for Symphony. 

Edited by Biker19

They are not printing the Daily Compass but you get it only if you request.  So many people don't have them to send to you. Also which day is your departure?  The western schedules will be different depending on the day you go to Perfect Day.

Edited by GStanMus
Add information

On 5/20/2022 at 9:52 PM, GStanMus said:

They are not printing the Daily Compass but you get it only if you request.  So many people don't have them to send to you. Also which day is your departure?  The western schedules will be different depending on the day you go to Perfect Day.

I was on Symphony for 2 weeks in March and had them delivered to my stateroom every day

32 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I was on Symphony for 2 weeks in March and had them delivered to my stateroom every day

I was on Symphony last week and they do not print them unless you request it. They want you to use the app.

• Like 1