Cancelling cruise with airfare

argyll1881

Does anyone know what happened if I cancel a cruise that has airfare.  The cruise isn't until December so I am well before the final payment date but I have paid in full for both the cruise and the airfare.  From reading posts it is clear that I will be refunded all but the deposit for the cruise element but what about the air fare portion ?

The problem you will have in getting an answer to this question is that UK rules are very different to the US when it comes to cancellations.

Other than one booking, which was booked close to sailing, I’ve not done NCL air so can’t help you myself, but my guess would be that the lost deposit would cover all elements up to final payment.

The T&Cs probably have the answer if you can face going through them. Otherwise you may need to call NCL.

Did you simply book airfare through NCL using the Premium Air service or did you do this as the BOGO free-at-sea offer?  If it was the Premium Air option - have the flights already been ticketed?  The BOGO tickets surely haven't been (that's not until 30-45 days out from the cruise).

Since you're not at final payment, if the flights haven't been ticketed the funds associated with them should be refundable just as the rest of the cruise fare if the regional cancellation policy allows for such.