Sindhu on Ventura

Edith1950

I'm going on the Ventura next month and looking at booking Sindhu. Through my CP the price is £10 but I thought you paid per dish. Surely you don't pay £10 plus per dish? Can anyone clarify this for me who has recently been on the Ventura.

9 minutes ago, Edith1950 said:

I'm going on the Ventura next month and looking at booking Sindhu. Through my CP the price is £10 but I thought you paid per dish. Surely you don't pay £10 plus per dish? Can anyone clarify this for me who has recently been on the Ventura.

Hello

i have something in the back of my mind saying that you pay a deposit and that is deducted from final bill. Emphasising that it’s a faint memory and not to be relied upon

16 minutes ago, Orianababes said:

Hello

i have something in the back of my mind saying that you pay a deposit and that is deducted from final bill. Emphasising that it’s a faint memory and not to be relied upon

Thank you, that seems to make sense as both the Epicurium and the Beach House have supplements on some dishes while Sindhu has a price by all dishes. So by booking prior to going it ensures you have a booking.  I just wish P&O would make it more clear unless I missed that part!

5 hours ago, Orianababes said:

Hello

I think I read a similar explanation.

Guest ccpm

You have now found the entry but for others it is £10 to book deducted from final bill and an overall discount on the final bill for booking early unless that has changed from December 2021. I found even with all that it was more expensive than before when it was a surcharge of £15-£20. I for one would much rather it was like Epicurean a set fee but only go once if that since Atul Kucher's time as i prefer, if offered, just to do the sea day lunch time tiffin.

Edited by ccpm

15 hours ago, ccpm said:

You have now found the entry but for others it is £10 to book deducted from final bill and an overall discount on the final bill for booking early unless that has changed from December 2021. I found even with all that it was more expensive than before when it was a surcharge of £15-£20. I for one would much rather it was like Epicurean a set fee but only go once if that since Atul Kucher's time as i prefer, if offered, just to do the sea day lunch time tiffin.

Yes it should have  said what I had found espeically as  I started the thread askingfor help, thank you David for jolting me, and yes I think I preferred the set surcharge. This is what I found when clicing on Details.

A £10 per person reservation charge is required to secure your reservation. For Sindhu bookings made via My P&O Cruises, a 20% discount will be applied to all food items, and the prepaid reservation charge deducted from your bill.