Live: Crown Princess Alaska / May 28-June 4, 2022

QuilterGirl

1 hour ago, bmc alabama said:

Not anymore, but she did last Wednesday.  Started feeling better on Thursday/Friday.  She never had a fever, just sore throat/congestion Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Reading on this, I saw that the “new” BA.4/BA.5 sub variants are increasing now, but have a slight relation to Delta, and the article I was reading said those that had Delta had more immunity to these new ones.  I had Delta last August, so I am wondering if that’s what happened and why I (so far, checked again last night) haven’t tested positive and feel fine…

Same with my Mother and Brother.  Both had Delta last fall/winter.  Neither is positive.  There was also another cabin (in quarantine, you learn to talk to fellow quarantine-mates over the balcony) where one tested positive and the other never got it, and the one that didn’t get it had it in the fall as well…

Interesting observation!

We were on the Grand Princess April 4 to Hawaii and my husband got off the ship with congestion/allergy symptoms.  I did too in the next two days.  We flew to LasVegas before going home for 4 nights.  We both felt fine last day in Las Vegas. We heard that the ship had some covid but we never felt the need to test.  So far we don't think we have had covid since the beginning. We are vaccinated and double boosted.

Who knows?

Edited by carbon