Newbie about to book Greek cruise

Our family plans to sail on a 7-night Greek Isles cruise on Brilliance in June  2023. I am planning to book today as I see the current 30% off promotion is down to the last hours and there are not many of our desired connecting balcony cabins left. Its been 10 years since I've booked with RCCL, and although I've read a lot on this forum, I wanted to check with those of you who are more seasoned Royal travelers to make sure I'm not overlooking something that might make booking today unwise (are they about to have a big sale? A change in policy? etc).  I get anxious booking such an expensive trip so far out, so any tips or info you think I would benefit from is greatly appreciated!

19 minutes ago, BamaTraveler said:

I wanted to check with those of you who are more seasoned Royal travelers to make sure I'm not overlooking something that might make booking today unwise (are they about to have a big sale? A change in policy? etc). 

Cabin prices rarely if ever are influenced in any meaningful way by the never ending “sales”. Prices are generally decided by demand for that particular sailing. After booking, keep checking prices for drops. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Cabin prices rarely if ever are influenced in any meaningful way by the never ending “sales”. Prices are generally decided by demand for that particular sailing. After booking, keep checking prices for drops. 

Good to know, thank you!