Have It All ?

DW and I have our first cruise with HAL coming up. We have the Have It All package. Do I wait till I am on board to make purchases for excursions and specialty dinning? And while I'm asking I may need to pair our dinner and excursion reservations with friends who may be booking. One of them wants to book and surprise the other very close to departure date... that may complicate things.

Any advise would be appreciated.

You can book shore excursions as soon as you have booked the cruise. Dining reservations are available about 6 months prior to sailing. If you do not pre-book dining using your included HIA dines, you will be assigned a day/time - which may not be to your liking. But it can be changed onboard if a better time is still available. Sometimes excursions sell out, so make any that are "must do" ones asap.

If either of your friends look at the online itinerary after an excursion or dining reservation is made, they will see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Ilovesailaway said:

DW and I have our first cruise with HAL coming up. We have the Have It All package. Do I wait till I am on board to make purchases for excursions and specialty dinning? And while I'm asking I may need to pair our dinner and excursion reservations with friends who may be booking. One of them wants to book and surprise the other very close to departure date... that may complicate things.

Any advise would be appreciated.

We booked everything online before we got on board. Prices go up once you get on the ship!