Mardi Gras Cove Balconies

MistyRo76

Doing some preliminary research for a possible spring cruise on the Mardi Gras. This would be me, my husband, our 8 year old daughter and his 17 year old daughter (possibly a friend of his daughters as well - that is TBD). 

DH and I are balcony lovers. Was looking at potentially booking side-by-side Cove Balconies (Deck 5 - mid-ship), one for the DH and I and one for the kiddos. Looking at 5377/5381. Looks like cabins below and restrooms next to the Fun Shops above these two cabins. Just wondering for those who've stayed in this general area, what the noise level was like from the deck above. Also - do the dividers between Cove balconies open up like they do with the regular balconies? This would be our first experience with the Cove Balcony. 

image.thumb.png.d5e4d0d5842017c165b936af37db381a.png

I would do the starboard side.  When I was on Mardi Gras in November, they had a soloist right there and he stopped playing around 11:30.  On the port side there was a band and they would be playing after the Fortune Teller bar closed at midnight.  

13 hours ago, vwrestler171 said:

I would do the starboard side.  When I was on Mardi Gras in November, they had a soloist right there and he stopped playing around 11:30.  On the port side there was a band and they would be playing after the Fortune Teller bar closed at midnight.  

Thanks for the feedback....unfortunately, I don't think there were any available cove balconies on the other side of the ship next door to each other. But I'll check again to be sure! 🙂

I've looked at so many cabins on this ship/sailing, that I'm losing track! lol