Covid Vax Card & Test Results at Embarkation Question

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed. I did several searches and I could not find the answer. I may have not searched correctly but I am not sure how else to phrase my question to find my answer.

When you are in the embarkation process and you give them your test results (or show them on your phone) and show your vax card, how do they record the data and how much do they record off the documents? I ask because I am looking in a B2B vacation (first time since before the whole Covid mess) and if I need to show my card and test results both times (I want to make sure I keep it accessible if needed) or if it is stored digitally somehow so once they have it, it's already in the system to expedite the 2nd half embarkation. 

I hope my question makes sense. 

• Like 1

There is no recording that I saw. It's more of a physical review that really is just a binary check (do you pass the current requirement or not?).  If you don't meet the current requirements, you don't move along in the line.

• Like 3

We used VeriFly on Mardi Gras 5/28 and didn't even have to pull out our vax cards or test results at all - they just quickly looked at the app on my phone, boarding pass and passport.

I use a 5x10 plastic envelope with zip top to carry our passports, boarding passes, test results and vax cards (in plastic sleeves) so everything is always right there in one place. I will always take these items for backup, but VeriFly made check-in super quick and easy.

• Like 1