Insurance needed for UK cruise - P&O

Hello,

We are going on a one week cruise from Southampton (UK) to Norway and back to Southampton (UK) very shortly.

We live in the USA. 

The cruise liner, P&O, requires us to buy insurance coverage as follows:

• When travelling with us, your insurance must include medical cover of £2 million minimum and cover for emergency evacuations and medical expenses related to COVID-19
  • Ensure your policy includes cover for repatriation, cancellation and curtailment including in the event of you contracting COVID-19 as certified by a Medical Practitioner and possibly, if deemed medically necessary, have to leave the ship due to a medical emergency

Any idea on which insurer can provide such coverage? I am having a hard time finding a plan with about $2.5 million medical coverage. 

Thank you for your help.

Hello, I am an American in the same boat as you. No pun intended.  We cruise on Iona in 3 weeks. We are taking a letter from our primary health insurer. In addition, The most  medical evacuation or repatriation expense coverage I was able to find was crum and foster through insuremytrip.com for $1m. I am hopeful that combo is enough, if they even check!  What did you end up doing?