Men's Spa Shave - Straight Razor?

5:00_Somewhere

Wondering whether any men with personal experience can answer a question for me.

Many years ago a friend introduced me to the indulgence of a good ol' fashioned barber's hot towel shave with a straight razor. I booked such a spa shave once some years ago on another cruise line, but was disappointed to find they used a disposable razor rather than a traditional straight razor. I've never booked another aboard a ship since, but frequently use other spa services, such as massages.

We have an upcoming cruise on the Summit and have an amazing amount of OBC, so I was perusing the spa offerings and saw pictures of men's shaves with a straight razor. I suspect this is merely for promotional purposes and that they probably use disposable razors, as well.

But, I thought it worth asking if anyone on these boards has had personal experience with a hot towel shave on a Celebrity ship (or the Summit, in particular), and can tell me whether they use a straight razor, disposable or something else.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere