Post cruise comments

Just got home from splendor may 21-june2 after our post cruise jaunt to Ireland.  Will do a review when I catch a breath.   Overall was great experience.  They mentioned there was a commentary you can fill out post cruise online.  Does anyone know how to access it?

Hi @Lonedaddy Glad you enjoyed your Regent cruise.  To write a review, follow these instructions.

1- Click on the gold and blue text above that says Cruise Critic.

2- Scroll down until you see Relive your cruise Vacation and click on “Write a Review.”

3- Begin your review.

Edited by NCCruzQueen

9 hours ago, asnaleah said:

My understanding is that to fill out the Regent survey, one must do it prior to disembarkation. Of course, you can submit a CC review at your leisure. Looking forward to it!

Yes, @asnaleah,  the Regent survey must be completed while onboard the ship.  I remember hearing the Cruise Director mentioning that and also seeing it printed in Passages.  

The last few days of a cruise are usually so busy. I do wish Regent would permit us to complete the survey after we return home.

I did think @lonedaddy was mentioning the Cruise Critic review as the survey from the cruise is no longer live once exiting the ship.  

3 hours ago, NCCruzQueen said:

Yes, @asnaleah,  the Regent survey must be completed while onboard the ship.  I remember hearing the Cruise Director mentioning that and also seeing it printed in Passages.  

The last few days of a cruise are usually so busy. I do wish Regent would permit us to complete the survey after we return home.

I did think @lonedaddy was mentioning the Cruise Critic review as the survey from the cruise is no longer live once exiting the ship.  

Ok I see.  we filled out the midway survey but was not aware the online had to be done onboard.  We didn't have any internet the last port day which was day before it was over.  We had signal block by the British military base we docked at.  Between being busy and no internet that day I probably wouldn't have had time.  I assumed we could fill out when we got home.

3 hours ago, Lonedaddy said:

Ok I see.  we filled out the midway survey but was not aware the online had to be done onboard.  We didn't have any internet the last port day which was day before it was over.  We had signal block by the British military base we docked at.  Between being busy and no internet that day I probably wouldn't have had time.  I assumed we could fill out when we got home.

Things can certainly get busy at the end of the cruise.  If you throw in the Wi-Fi signal blockage, the ship should have given you all a few extra days to complete your survey.  

Throughout, the cruise, I keep a running list of staff and crew with position and location to mention in my survey.   

• Like 2