Oasis Entertainment Schedule

I’m considering booking some specialty dining for my upcoming Oasis cruise. I saw a recent entertainment schedule for my itinerary. Is it likely to be the same? I want to be able to line up my reservations with the shows we want to see.

On a somewhat related note… we know we at least want to eat at 150 Central Park. If I were to do the Chops+1 package, I can’t book 150 until I get on board, right? In that case, would it make sense for me to prebook a 150 dinner too and then cancel and rebook once on board? Or do you think I’ll be ok waiting?

5 minutes ago, PGHProducer said:

I’m considering booking some specialty dining for my upcoming Oasis cruise. I saw a recent entertainment schedule for my itinerary. Is it likely to be the same? I want to be able to line up my reservations with the shows we want to see.

On a somewhat related note… we know we at least want to eat at 150 Central Park. If I were to do the Chops+1 package, I can’t book 150 until I get on board, right? In that case, would it make sense for me to prebook a 150 dinner too and then cancel and rebook once on board? Or do you think I’ll be ok waiting?

we have had the UDP for our last dozen cruises and have never had a problem making reservations for the first day.  We have had to be flexible with our times (=/- 1 hour) for some restaurants or the odd time had to swap days for a certain restaurant (usually Hibachi) but overall no issues.  CP is one of the easier ones to get into IME