Sailor Loot October 16-30 Valiant Lady TransAtlantic

cantgetin

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, laxcruising said:

Hi...I assume your code has already been used, but I am booked on the Transatlantic cruise from Barceona and would love to get a link!

My name is Kathryn and this is my travel agent's email.  She can try to link us together, or if that doesn't work, she might have someone else she can link you with.  She will need your name and booking number to make the connection.  As far as I know, we are unable to do any private communication thru Cruise Critic, and this way we don't have to post private stuff here.  THe $200 is over, but $50 is worth getting!  https://virg.in/ow3S is my link.  her email is: Magic@TootlesTravels.com

Edited by cantgetin

4 hours ago, cantgetin said:

My name is Kathryn and this is my travel agent's email.  She can try to link us together, or if that doesn't work, she might have someone else she can link you with.  She will need your name and booking number to make the connection.  As far as I know, we are unable to do any private communication thru Cruise Critic, and this way we don't have to post private stuff here.  THe $200 is over, but $50 is worth getting!  https://virg.in/ow3S is my link.  her email is: Magic@TootlesTravels.com

Thanks! I sent her an email!

• Like 1

It has been added and I can see it on my VV account on the website.  It is not showing up on the app, but I did a screen shot of the web site and figure I'll argue it after we board if the app is still wrong.  The app supposedly tends to be very peculiar until after boarding.

23 hours ago, cantgetin said:

It has been added and I can see it on my VV account on the website.  It is not showing up on the app, but I did a screen shot of the web site and figure I'll argue it after we board if the app is still wrong.  The app supposedly tends to be very peculiar until after boarding.

We haven't connected our booking to anyone else. Can you have multiple connections?

If you can we would be happy to contact your travel agent as well - what do you think?

On 9/16/2022 at 11:44 AM, cantgetin said:

Great!  I can't get my voyage to pull up on my online account, so I'm not seeing anything. I'm not going to worry about it and figure it will show up onboard!

Hope it is there!  Yes, I'm anticipating that I might have to have a "chat" with them on board, although I've been assured by shoreside sailor services that it is what is in the online account that matters and that they have it correct on what they can see.

On 9/24/2022 at 12:03 AM, cantgetin said:

Hope it is there!  Yes, I'm anticipating that I might have to have a "chat" with them on board, 

I would HIGHLY recommend getting it confirmed in writing or on the app and screen cap before you board / join the ship wifi. We were told out bar tab was going to be fine, then at terminal they said they cannot see it / add it to the account, and to see a named person they said on the ship. We board and head straight to guest services and they said they can do ZERO and shoreside terminal staff were just trying to move us through the terminal knowing onboard they could / would do nothing. 

So GET IT SORTED before you get to the terminal!

• Like 1

Thanks!  Yes, I've talked to my TA about the fact that I can't see it on the app, and have been assured that it can be straightened out on board if necessary (that person will be on board as well), but I'd feel much better if we had it "fixed" ahead of time.  I do have screen caps of the web site to prove what we have.