Booked 2 Rooms One Has to cancel

Fauzool

GOOD GRIEF!  It's no wonder cruise lines are 'so hard to get along with' when it comes to bookings, deposits and final payment dates.  I had no idea that this kind of monkey-business was ever going on ... it's a scheme far too sophisticated for me to even consider. 

1 hour ago, jsn55 said:

GOOD GRIEF!  It's no wonder cruise lines are 'so hard to get along with' when it comes to bookings, deposits and final payment dates.  I had no idea that this kind of monkey-business was ever going on ... it's a scheme far too sophisticated for me to even consider. 

All the rules, all the fees , etc.; are the cruise lines trying to protect themselves from the passengers and their gotcha games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Homosassa said:

All the rules, all the fees , etc.; are the cruise lines trying to protect themselves from the passengers and their gotcha games.

I’m just lucky I guess that I was able to get the better room aft balcony in this case, paying for two rooms a aft balcony and inside and it sucks not getting fees back at least but almost always will buy travel protection now.
Especially with Covid…

Either way it was a successful cruise was fun the food not the greatest tho.