Cabin 6450 on Conquest ??

durangokid

Sorry if this is an oft-repeated question but "search" is not working right now.

Anyone on here been in this cabin or have pictures of it(or one nearby with the same layout)? I know it has the extended balcony but am curious about the cabin layout- looks strange on the deck plans to me.

Appreciate any and all help.

Mary in NC <---Carnival Conquest 10-31-04

durangorkid, We are sailing on the Conquest in June and we are booked next door in room 6442 with the extended balcony. To see pictures go to Webshots.com and search under Carnival Conquest rooms. The balcony is 75sq feet vs the regular is 35sq feet. You enter the room and have a little hallway before comming to the bed. It looks very nice. When are you sailing? We sail June 13th. If you leave after I get home I could send you pictures of the room.

Cunard

Norwegian Wind 3/01

Royal Caribbean Monarch Of The Seas 11/02

Star Princess 4/03

Sun Princess 2/04

Carnival Conquest 6/13/04

Thanks Azrenne - I would appreciate pictures. We sail October 31 - the same day as hubby's 55th birthday icon_razz.gif

I am a little leery of being all the way aft - never had a cabin like this before but I do like the large balcony idea!!! (Have told my ta he is invited to the balcony party - LOL)

I had tried searching webshots but guess I did not give specific enough words to come up with the rooms. Thanks for the hint.

Have a great cruise - cannot wait to read your review.

Mary in NC

• 1 month later...

Archived