Time from Seattle port to airport

JTBCruiser

For those with early flights, I found out last week your flight has to be 12 noon or after.  Used to be 11:00 am but that has been changed.  I call Port Valet to confirm and Ricardo said to check on board to see if it has changed back to 11:00 am but I'm not holding my breathe.  Now we will have to drag our luggage off ourselves for our 11:30 flight 😞

• 2 months later...

I had an 11:25 flight on SWA. Just self disembarked off the Spirit at 07:35. Plenty of taxi's waiting outside. Was airport bound at 07:55. Took 25 minutes to get to the airport. Less than 10 minutes to get boarding passes and luggage tags. Took about 30 minutes to go through security. We were fortunate as no hiccups or delays. On 10 day Alaska cruise on Spirit with roughly 50% capacity. Wonderful cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

We got lucky yesterday. Made a 10am flight from pier 91. Off ship at 7:20 and into one of many waiting cabs. No traffic so at Seatac in 1/2 hour. Lots of people waiting to drop bags at Alaska airlines. We had to drop a bag, so waited about 10 mins. Then the real line started. Security had two full mazes to negotiate. Took about 45 minutes. Then the train to N gate. Got there with about 20 minutes til boarding.  Close, but it worked. I was fully prepared to miss that flight and deal with the rebooking delays. Not recommending, but it was the option we wanted so we risked it.