Port of Miami Parking for Carnival Horizon

TerReuv

We are sailing on the Horizon in October and this is our first time out of Miami.  It looks like we will be at terminal D.  We sail on Saturday & return Sunday, will we be charged for Sunday (9 days)?  Are taxes charged on parking?  We prefer to pay cash, so want to make sure we have enough.  

For anyone who has gone out of this terminal, I've looked and it looks like we come in and go around our parking garage to drop off luggage and then circle into the lot & get a ticket.  Does that sound about right?  We haven't sailed since Covid and we always had FTTF so we would get to the terminal pretty early (10:30).  Anyone know what the first check in times are now?  We will have my BIL & SIL with us and he will have a wheelchair/scooter.  What time would you suggest we get to port?  

Thanks in advance for any answers.  I am a big planner and like to know as much as I can before we leave.  

17 hours ago, Cruise, J.D. said:

We had a 10am arrival time (earliest time) and got there about 9:30 am and were allowed in to start the check in process.

Thanks!  That helps.  I am hoping to get the earliest.  I have missed cruising and want to get on as soon as we can.  LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 6:55 PM, TerReuv said:

We are sailing on the Horizon in October and this is our first time out of Miami.  It looks like we will be at terminal D.  We sail on Saturday & return Sunday, will we be charged for Sunday (9 days)?  Are taxes charged on parking?  We prefer to pay cash, so want to make sure we have enough.  

For anyone who has gone out of this terminal, I've looked and it looks like we come in and go around our parking garage to drop off luggage and then circle into the lot & get a ticket.  Does that sound about right?  We haven't sailed since Covid and we always had FTTF so we would get to the terminal pretty early (10:30).  Anyone know what the first check in times are now?  We will have my BIL & SIL with us and he will have a wheelchair/scooter.  What time would you suggest we get to port?  

Thanks in advance for any answers.  I am a big planner and like to know as much as I can before we leave.  

We are on that same cruise! WooHoo!!

• Like 1